Lean Six Sigma
What is Lean Six Sigma?
Lean Six Sigma (LSS) is a set of powerful tools and techniques that will help you and your organisation improve efficiency, productivity and customer satisfaction. Our Lean Six Sigma training is delivered by Catalyst Consulting and Renault-Nissan Consulting, our key Lean Six Sigma Academy partners, and other recommended training partners.
Why use Lean Six Sigma?
The tools will help you to deliver real, measurable, operational and financial improvements in your organisation.
Benefits to you:
- Develops your practical problem solving approaches which you can apply in improvement projects and in your day to day role.
- Enhances your career prospects, increases your self-esteem and value to your employer.
- Affirms your commitment to quality.
- Recognises performance excellence.
- Creates a common language and expectation of capability.
- Provides many transferable skills.
- You will be recognised on BQF’s register of practitioners.
Lean Six Sigma Certification
Internationally recognised, our Lean Six Sigma Academy certification schemes provide independent verification of competency in applying the Lean and Lean Six Sigma methodologies across the full range of expertise levels.
Find out more about the certification process.
For more information about how to renew your licence please see our ‘How to Recertify‘ page.
Disclaimer – Training Providers
It would be unfair to insist that only officially accredited BQF training organisations can provide training. However, we also need to protect the integrity of the certification. Therefore, we encourage the use of good judgement when selecting training providers to ensure they are recognised and reputable.
We reserve the right to decline training certificates from organisations whose credentials we do not deem to be acceptable. Call us on +44 (0)20 7654 5000 or let us contact you.