Our Excellence Awards are moving
2018 marks our 25 year Anniversary. That’s 25 years since we began supporting organisations of all sizes and sectors to improve and become beacons of business excellence.
To celebrate this milestone, and in line with our own continuous improvement journey, we are moving our annual UK Excellence Awards Ceremony to Spring 2018, it’s new home going forward.
It will be bigger and better, more engaging and innovative. New processes, new categories and new approaches to applying will bring more exciting opportunities for your organisation to showcase a commitment to change, continuous improvement and employee development across the whole organisation.
BQF is leading the way in supporting organisations of all sizes and sectors to be better. We’d love to take you with us into 2018 so register your interest today to keep up to date with UK Excellence Awards news and updates.
The annual BQF Achievement Awards recognise outstanding achievement across the following categories:
- Customer satisfaction – This is awarded to organisations who demonstrate exceptional levels of customer satisfaction. Organisations should provide evidence that the levels of customer satisfaction achieved have increased customer loyalty.
- Employee engagement – Winning this award demonstrates a substantial increase in levels of employee engagement in part of or throughout an organisation. An organisation should also evidence novel approaches to how this was achieved.
- Innovation – This award demonstrates innovative change to a product, service, process or way of working and for delivering outstanding customer and business benefit.
- Sustainable future – To win this award organisations must demonstrate outstanding environmental or social contribution to achieving a more sustainable world, for example by energy savings, waste reduction, lower carbon emissions, community involvement or supply chain involvement.
2016 Achievement Awards – Winners and Finalists
WINNER: Barclays PLC
Employee Engagement – sponsored by Play Consulting introducing Totem
Innovation – sponsored by TNT Express
WINNER: Barclays PLC
Sustainable Future – sponsored by GSK
WINNER: University of Winchester
- Customer satisfaction award – Phoenix Futures
- Employee engagement award – Barclays Community Driving Licence
- Innovation award – Siemens Transmission & Distribution
- Leadership award – Phoenix Futures
- Sustainable Future – Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service