Get the recognition you deserve with our BQF awards
Our Excellence Awards are moving
To celebrate this milestone, and in line with our own continuous improvement journey, we are moving our annual UK Excellence Awards Ceremony to Spring 2018, it’s new home going forward.
It will be bigger and better, more engaging and innovative. New processes, new categories and new approaches to applying will bring more exciting opportunities for your organisation to showcase a commitment to change, continuous improvement and employee development across the whole organisation.
BQF is leading the way in supporting organisations of all sizes and sectors to be better. We’d love to take you with us into 2018 so register your interest today to keep up to date with UK Excellence Awards news and updates.
About the BQF Awards
Our national awards are the UK’s most prestigious business excellence accolades. They celebrate UK organisations of all sizes and sectors that are serious about achieving and sustaining excellence.
The awards are a great way to demonstrate to all your stakeholders your commitment to business improvement throughout your organisation.
We run 3 award schemes across the year – all recognising exceptional performance and achievement:
- Demonstrate to all your stakeholders your commitment to business improvement throughout your organisation.
- Reward your team for their hard work and celebrate your business excellence.
- Benchmark and showcase your achievements amongst world leading organisations and business leaders at our UK Excellence Awards Ceremony.
- Valuable feedback for all entrants – helping to identify areas of improvements whilst rewarding projects.
- Be recognised for your business excellence, attracting new businesses and stakeholders.
BQF Achievement Awards
The annual BQF Achievement Awards recognise outstanding achievement across the following 5 categories:
- Customer satisfaction – for exceptional levels of customer satisfaction and increased customer loyalty.
- Employee engagement – for novel approaches to increase employee engagement.
- Innovation – for innovative change to a product, service, process or way of working to demonstrate customer and business benefit.
- Sustainable future – for outstanding environmental or social contributions to achieving a more sustainable world.
- Leadership – for exceptional leadership that inspires people to the highest standard of performance and achieves exceptional results,
Lean Six Sigma Award
The Lean Six Sigma Award is an opportunity for organisations to gain recognition for the work that their Lean Six Sigma and business excellence professionals are delivering to customers, shareholders and other key stakeholders.
Individuals or project teams from organisations of any size and any sector, may enter. More than one entry per organisation is permitted.
UK Excellence Award ceremony
Our award winners are announced and celebrated at our annual UK Excellence Award ceremony. The 2016 awards ceremony took place on the evening of Thursday 13 October at the InterContinental on London’s Park Lane. For more information, please visit our ceremony page.