Our response to COVID-19
Thu, 19/03/2020 - 17:14
The BQF remains very much open for business and we will be operating 100% virtually in the coming months, as our number one priority is both the health and safety of our members and colleagues.
As a result of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have had to make few changes after following the advice released by the Government and Public Health England.
Please see below for an update on our current situation. We will be updating this page frequently and communicating with our members and stakeholders through our members platform, Totem, and by email.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
- We have decided to postpone the 2020 BQF UK Excellence Awards ceremony until later this year in Autumn. We are currently deciding on a new date, and will update the website with more information. However, it is important to note that the awards process remains unchanged.
- For those who have already booked a table at the ceremony, your table will still be valid on the new date, which is yet to be confirmed.
- Tickets for tables are still open as usual – find out more details on our here.
- If you would like to be updated more frequently concerning the awards, sign up to our Awards Interest List.
Events and Workshops
- Unfortunately we have had to cancel our upcoming events and workshops from now until the end of April. If you signed up to any events and workshops until April you should have received a cancellation email. If you have not received an email please contact [email protected].
- The BQF events and workshops programme is currently being revised. We are developing a plan to have bite-sized workshops online, where everyone can join virtually from home and invite their colleagues. If you are a member, BQF will not be counting credits for these workshops.
- More information to follow very soon – sign up to our monthly newsletter, BQF Matters, to keep up to date with further information.