As a BQF member you’ll have access to a host of benefits:
- A high calibre network of over 400 international organisations across a wide range of sizes and sectors who have a desire to learn from each other.
- Formal and informal networking opportunities to learn and develop both as organisations and individuals through events and Special Interest Groups.
- Significant savings in training and executive education, including one-day workshops, EFQM courses and leading business and expert speaker events.
- First or exclusive access to high profile or leading management development speakers.
- Preferential rates for other BQF events and meeting room hire.
- Sharing of best practice and problem solving with other members through formal showcases and informal networking.
- Dedicated account management to enable access to the most relevant services for your organisation.
- As a not-for-profit organisation we continually reinvest members’ fees and any company annual surpluses to improve services for the benefit of all our members.
All our members receive:
- Free places at networking reception events
- Free places at BQF workshops
- The EFQM Excellence Model guide.
- Unlimited subscriptions to our monthly e-newsletter BQF Matters.
- Use of the BQF logo – to demonstrate your commitment to excellence on your company stationery, and internal and external communications. Earlier this year, we adopted a new logo as part of our re-brand. We wanted an identity that reflects how you, our members, see our organisation. For access to the new logo please email us.