As a BQF member you’ll have access to a host of benefits:
- A high calibre network of over 400 international organisations across a wide range of sizes and sectors who have a desire to learn from each other.
- Formal and informal networking opportunities to learn and develop both as organisations and individuals through events and Special Interest Groups.
- Significant savings in training and executive education, including one-day workshops, EFQM courses and leading business and expert speaker events.
- First or exclusive access to high profile or leading management development speakers.
- Preferential rates for other BQF events and meeting room hire.
- Sharing of best practice and problem solving with other members through formal showcases and informal networking.
- Dedicated account management to enable access to the most relevant services for your organisation.
- As a not-for-profit organisation we continually reinvest members’ fees and any company annual surpluses to improve services for the benefit of all our members.
Download the Membership benefits leaflet.
All our members receive:
- Free places at networking reception events
- Free places at BQF workshops
- The EFQM Excellence Model guide.
- Use of the BQF logo – to demonstrate your commitment to excellence on your company stationery, and internal and external communications. Earlier this year, we adopted a new logo as part of our re-brand. We wanted an identity that reflects how you, our members, see our organisation. For access to the new logo please email us.
Find out more about BQF membership:
Call us on +44 (0)20 7654 5000