Like you, we strive to continuously improve. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to support you, our members and non-members, at all stages of your improvement journey. We work with all organisations regardless of size, sector or region and recognise the importance of what we do and how we do it is relevant to all.
Global excellence at a regional level
We understand there are many challenges facing UK industry in the current economy. It’s as important as ever to work collaboratively with organisations across the UK both within and outside of your sector. To support you to achieve this we can:
- Provide opportunities to enhance your global reputation for excellence at a regional level.
- Enable you to share your vision and goals with like-minded organisations and individuals across the UK.
- Give you access to other members and our high-calibre network of over 400 organisations.
- Help you discover new and innovative ways to embed a continuous improvement culture in your organisation.
- Invite you to attend and participate in executive education, training, workshops and networking events in your region.
Past, present and future
We’re working hard to ensure our regional presence is much broader:
- We recently held our Rail Industry Special Interest Group in York and EFQM Model Users Group meeting in Manchester.
- New and existing members in your region continue to enjoy the benefits of BQF Membership including Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue, DWF Law, Advanced Packaging, Ricoh and Siemens.
- 2016 BQF Award finalists include Safe Move–Yorkshire Water, Merseyrail Electrics and Shop Direct.
- We are planning more high-level networking and keynote speaker events further north including Birmingham, Manchester, York and Leeds.
We’re closer to you than you think
We now have BQF colleagues available across the UK to make sure that our products and services are tailored to meet everyone’s needs. Based in the East Midlands, North West and West Midlands, they are available to meet with you and provide dedicated account management. Contact Quality Scotland for enquiries about EFQM and Excellence in Scotland.
One of our regional representatives is on hand to answer any questions you have. Contact us and find out how we can support you in your region.
Operational effectiveness, individual productivity, a fit for purpose and effective growth strategy, and an adaptability to meet the needs of customers –sharpens a business’ focus, it ensures stronger engagement from employees and it produces better results.
This is a time of unprecedented uncertainty, but there is a way forward. The enlightened leaders that will lead the UK through this period will recognise that the best ways of weathering the storm are often collaborative, home-grown and long-lasting. And in the current market, such a focus will – perhaps literally – pay dividends in the future.
Russell Longmuir, Former CEO of BQF.