Innovation in Customer Experience Award
This award recognises organisations that have enhanced customer experience by implementing new and innovative strategies. Organisations must demonstrate how innovation has delivered significant business benefits and improved customer satisfaction ratings.
Get recognised as a premium, award-winning customer experience provider while gaining external recognition for the hard work and success achieved by you and your team.
- Promote your business and showcase your achievements.
- Grow your network by connecting with brands and influencers.
- Get insight into best practices and learn from CX experts.
- Boost your workplace morale by recognising your employees for their contributions.
- Establish credibility among customers with award-winning CX services.
- Attract new clients through PR exposure.
How to apply?
Entry is simple – by completion of an online application form and submission of supporting evidence.
What improvements have been and are being made across customer experience core competencies?
- Purposeful leadership: Leaders operate consistently with a clear, well-articulated set of values.
- Compelling brand values: Brand attributes are driving decisions about how you treat customers.
- Employee engagement: Employees are fully committed to the goals of your organisation.
- Customer connectedness: Customer feedback and insight is integrated throughout your organisation.
- Results. How is the effort creating value for customers and for the company?
- Sustainability. How well is the company setup for ongoing success?
WINNER 1: Barclays
The Advocacy Team is the Centre of Excellence responsible for resolving complaints and supporting significant shifts in customer experience for all areas of Barclays.
This initiative focuses on how the Advocacy Team resolves customer issues often before the customer realises there is a problem. Through customer insight and taking a personalised approach they proactively seek opportunities to improve the overall customer experience.
Head of Future Checkout Transformation at Sainsbury’s
“I’m delighted to be a judge for the Innovation in Customer Experience Award as in today’s climate I’m impressed by any company who can deliver change that prioritises the customer whilst juggling the inevitable demands on driving efficiency and return on investment.”
During Natalie’s 16 years with Sainsbury’s, every role she has taken on has the customer firmly at the heart of it. More recently leading the Customer Experience agenda within Sainsbury’s, prioritising distinctive service and propositions where they matter most to our customers.
In Natalie’s current role she has moved from thinking about their customers’ expectations today to how they can serve them better in the future, in turn influencing the changing role of colleagues and technology in the business.
Am I eligible to enter?
All organisations can enter our awards. Please see our individual award categories pages for more information who can apply and the criterias for applying.
When is entry deadline?
Entry deadlines for the Innovation, Lean Six Sigma and Leadership awards are all on the 31st of October.
Can I get a discount?
BQF Members are eligible for up to 30% discount dependent on how many entries they make.
Innovation Awards: Charities, charitable trusts or not-for-profit organisations are eligible for the discounted rate of £150 plus VAT.
Please contact the Awards team for further information.