Organisations that want to achieve excellence are increasingly combining shared good practice, training and assessment tools with research findings and insights into performance improvement and business management.
To support this, we provide our network with access to the latest research and ideas that are driving excellence in business.
How to Achieve and Sustain Outstanding Levels of Performance – research report (2015)
Commissioned by BQF and carried out by Alliance Manchester Business School, this research examines contemporary business practices and explores what excellence looks and feels like and how it can benefit business.
How to achieve and sustain outstanding levels of performance focuses on four selected organisations – exploring how they’re achieving excellent business practices around four key themes. This report is essential reading for any organisation serious about improving performance and profitability,
- Volume 1: Executive summary
- Volume 2: Leading with Vision, Inspiration and Integrity
- Volume 3: Adding Value for Customers
- Volume 4: Succeeding through the Talent of People
- Volume 5: Managing with Agility – Processes
Who did we talk to?
We identified four organisations, two B2B and two with a B2C focus:
- Interserve Construction Limited (the UK construction division of Interserve plc)
- JPCS, a specialist in waterproofing tarmac
- Northumbrian Water Limited, a utility company
- Wherry Housing, a social housing registered provider
Find out more
For more information about our research or how we can help you improve your organisation’s performance, please call +44 (0)20 7654 5000 or email.