- This event has passed.
PLEASE NOTE: when you sign up to this event you are signing up to 2 x 1/2 day modules over 2 consecutive days as follows:
- 24 November 09:00 – 12:30
- 25 November 09:00 – 12:30
You only need to complete one booking form
At the heart of all organisational problem-solving is an accurate understanding of the causes of the problem which allows the identification of an appropriate solution. Root cause analysis is one of the most critical skills that employees involved in improving organisational performance need to operate effectively.
During this workshop you will:
- Explore approaches to solving different types of organisational problems
- Gain a practical understanding of key tools and techniques to identify and eliminate root causes
- Learn lessons from today’s leading organisations on improving performance with effective root cause analysis
- An exploration of practical problem solving
- Interactive sessions on key tools and techniques
- Cross-industry learning and best practice sharing
- Action planning for your own organisation
How to Join
We will be using the video conferencing tool, Zoom to facilitate breakout sessions. Please download Zoom and familiarise yourself with it if you haven’t used it before. Or you can run Zoom directly from your browser. You can also watch tutorials here.
To join, please book your place below on this page. You will then receive an email with joining instructions before the session takes place. There will be regular breaks including lunch break to move away from the screen.
Please visit our events calendar to view our upcoming online events, including our Coffee and Conversation with… sessions.
PLEASE NOTE: Member Credits can be used for places on this workshop. Member price will be applied when all credits have been used.