At the heart of all organisational problem-solving is an accurate understanding of the causes of the problem which allows the identification of an appropriate solution. Root cause analysis is one of the most critical skills that employees involved in improving organisational performance need to operate effectively.
- Explore approaches to solving different types of organisational problems
- Gain a practical understanding of key tools and techniques to identify and eliminate root causes
- Learn lessons from today’s leading organisations on improving performance with effective root cause analysis
- An exploration of practical problem solving
- Interactive sessions on key tools and techniques
- Cross-industry learning and best practice sharing
- Action planning for your own organisation
All members receive a number of workshop places FREE of charge as part of their membership package. Please call Heidi Lizzimore – or a member of our events team – to find out more on +44 (0)20 7654 5000 or email us.