This workshop will help you to reach the levels of excellence you desire by equipping you with the skills to create sustainable change. You will be learning how we, as human beings interact with each other and analysing your own minds’ and the way in which we communicate with each other.
We will be looking at how all of these factors, along with how our thought processes drive our patterns of behaviour and belief systems, can improve our overall performance, our state of mind and our day to day interactions.
This workshop will provide you with skills to connect and communicate effectively so you can reach your potential and get the best results for yourself and others in work and life.
The workshop will cover:
- How to go beyond what you think is possible
- How to set a positive outcome
- How to build connections
- How to have effective conversations
- Ability to shape the future, putting individuals’ in the driver’s seat and empowering individuals to make change stick.
- Self-awareness and connection with others, allowing you to
- Skills to see things from others’ point of view
‘The workshop showed me how to look for a positive outcome at all times. It was useful to learn how to put yourself in another person’s shoes and I will use these techniques for coaching conversations with my team.’ LEON restaurant manager ‘I didn’t know what to expect from the workshop and was amazed how big an impact the mindset coaching had on my ability to perform.’ Workshop participant, marketing industryTestimonials, LEON