This one-day workshop will provide you with practical guidance on how to compile an EFQM Management Document for your organisation. This document can be used for internal communication and management purposes or can can used as your organisation’s submission for an external Recognised for Excellence or UK/European Excellence Award assessment. Producing such a document for the first time can seem like a daunting task but this workshop will break it down into stages and to offer tips for success.
This workshop will cover:
- What is an EFQM Management Document and how is it used?
- Practical steps in producing a document for your organisation.
- The Organisational Context, Enablers and Results in detail.
- A review of good and poor example extracts.
- Other practical considerations.
All members receive a number of workshop places free of charge as part of their membership package. This event is classed as a workshop and you may use your allocation of free places if you wish to attend.