- This event has passed.
This event has passed.
Please register your interest to hear about future dates.
In a volatile, uncertain, ambiguous and increasingly complex world, how can you even begin to understand what needs changing in an organisation and how one might go about accomplishing it?
This calls for a complete new way of thinking and working, understanding and appreciation of the context in which the organisation operates, and application of people centric tools and techniques for the change initiatives to be most effective.
What will you learn:
A better alternative approach is to use serious play techniques. ‘LEGO SERIOUS PLAY®’ is one such powerful tool that combines visual, auditory, and kinaesthetic styles; systems; design thinking and neuroscience. This tool is designed to enable innovation, create shared understanding and enhance performance.
In this workshop, participants will work with their hands, hearts and mind to unlock mental models in a powerful new way. They will:
- Explore design and systems thinking – and how it can help to cut through complexity.
- Learn about a typical Change Life Cycle®.
- Understand implementation and transition choices.
- Gain a practical understanding of serious play tools and techniques available.
What the workshop will include:
- An exploration of Change Life Cycle® and its importance.
- Introduction to LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®.
- Case studies, cross-industry learning and good practice sharing.
- Action planning for your own organisation’s change initiatives.
Who should attend:
Senior Leaders & Managers responsible for leading, sponsoring and designing change initiatives in an organisation.