This workshop will help you to reach the levels of excellence you desire by equipping you with the skills to create sustainable change. You will be learning how we, as human beings interact with each other and analysing your own minds’ and the way in which we communicate. This will provide you with the skills to connect and communicate effectively, so you can reach your potential and get the best results for yourself and others in both your personal, and professional life.
We will be looking at how all of these factors, along with how our thought processes drive our patterns of behaviour and our belief systems, can improve our overall performance, our state of mind and our day to day interactions.
This practical workshop will show you how to make changes that will enable you to do what you would love to be able to do, without limiting self beliefs. You will also learn tools for mental well being and emotional resilience that will enable you to live well and be your best self.
The workshop will cover:
- How to go beyond what you think is possible
- How to set a positive outcome
- How to build connections
- How to have effective conversations
- How to change a limiting state that may have been holding you back
- How to access a calm state
- Capacity to shape the future by making change become a habit.
- Self-awareness and connection with others.
- Understanding others’ point of view
- Ability to feel centred and calm
- Mental clarity and focus at work and home