- This event has passed.
Mindfulness is an enjoyable, practical way of sorting out work issues such as stress, anxiety, relationship tensions, feeling stuck or weary of change. It is a creative approach that has a strong scientific basis and a clear structured path for building calm and vibrant workplaces.
In this Workshop you will gain:
- An understanding of the theory and practical application of Mindfulness at work.
- Tools to increase your clarity, focus and concentration.
- Approaches to being calm, and staying calm even when the going gets tough.
- A greater sense of control.
- A personal strategy to deal creatively with here and now ‘soft’ issues at work.
What to expect:
A day packed with innovative ideas, practical activities and techniques that you first get to try and explore in a safe, fun, reflective environment and then think through how you will be able to apply them back at base to the issues you are currently dealing with.