- This event has passed.
A cutting-edge thought leadership programme designed by Matthew Syed, a leading expert in high performance, and delivered by his accredited consultants. Through this highly interactive programme, you will gain the vision and practical tools to create a high performance culture in your organisation.
- Understand the scientific evidence for the Growth Mindset and its correlation with high performance.
Implementing a learning culture:
- Be equipped with a range of interventions to instantly change mindsets and transform team collaboration.
Tools for driving higher performance:
- Apply the Matthew Syed continuous improvement toolkit to your current business challenges, with the opportunity for a meaningful uplift in performance.
And much more… Download the full programme
Who should participate?
- Senior Managers
- HR leaders and CPD Professionals
- Individuals and teams interested in high performance
This programme combines a thought-provoking blend of video footage and case studies. All delegates will receive a copy of the Matthew Syed Mindset resource book which includes templates for building high performance in the workplace.
The course consists of a number of interactive modules spread over two days. The subject matter of each module will be introduced by Matthew Syed in short, exclusive film clips.
Matthew Syed is one of the world’s most influential thinkers in the field of high performance and cultural change. He is the author of two bestselling books – Bounce and Black Box Thinking – and a multiple award winning journalist for The Times.