For many organisations, the first stage in their excellence journey is to conduct a self-assessment as a way of establishing their starting position. Identifying strengths and areas for improvement provides structure for the steps that are needed to make progress towards your excellence goal. This workshop will equip you to design a self-assessment process to suit your organisation’s needs and to lead the team through that process.
Whilst not essential, attendance at the Introduction to the EFQM Excellence Model workshop is strongly recommended prior to participating in this workshop.
The workshop will cover:
- The benefits of self-assessment.
- Planning and preparation.
- Choosing a self-assessment method.
- Managing the self-assessment process.
- Prioritising and acting on the findings.
- Avoiding common pitfalls.
Participants will be provided with some useful templates to support their self-assessment.