- This event has passed.
Kuehne + Nagel is delighted to open its doors for an exclusive site visit in May.
The first portion of the day will be committed to highlighting Kuehne + Nagel’s Continuous Improvement journey and the methodology behind it. After lunch you will be given a tour of the facilities and see first hand how the Continuous Improvement Model is used on their production line.
Delegates will be able to actively participate and work together to compare and share their own experiences and improvement journeys.
What to expect:
- Get an understanding of the CI Journey/Roadmap.
- How to build a CI culture using Kuehne + Nagel CI Methodology.
- How it’s linked to other EFQM criteria such as strategy, people, results.
Who should attend:
- Those looking to learn more about the EFQM Journey and how it applies to other organisations.
- Those looking for inspiration and wanting to learn more about the Continuous Improvement Process.
- Operational professionals interested in learning more on how to develop a culture that focuses on improvements every day.
- Companies looking to benchmark their own CI programme.
|09:30||Registration & refreshments.|
|10:00||Welcome, Evan Charalampous – Continuous Improvement Journey, Tools and Techniques with Collaboration.|
|10:45||Discussion/Q+A with Practical Application examples.|
|1:15||Workshop: CI and EFQM Model application.|
Kuehne + Nagel is the number one sea-freight forwarder and Europe’s top 3 provider overland. The organisation provides logistics services to virtually all key industry sectors.