This workshop is highly participative and will introduce you to the key concepts and benefits of Lean Six Sigma, including a brief introduction to the importance of the ‘softer skills’ needed for successful projects and change.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the background, principles and fundamentals of Lean Six Sigma
- Learn about the roles and responsibilities of individuals and organisations in Lean Six Sigma projects
- Understand the project structure and methodology of Lean Six Sigma through presentations, discussion and exercises
- Learn about some of the key issues involved in planning and implementing Lean Six Sigma in your organisation
- An understanding of the concepts, philosophy, and benefits of Lean Six Sigma
- An overview of how Lean Six Sigma is typically undertaken in organisations, including a look at roles, responsibilities and project selection
- A walk through ‘DMAIC’ (define, measure, analyse, improve, and control), the widely-adopted approach for improving existing processes
- Practical hands-on exercises to demonstrate some of the tools and techniques
- An opportunity to pose questions and get practical answers
All members receive a number of workshop places FREE of charge as part of their membership package. Please call Heidi Lizzimore – or a member of our events team – to find out more +44 (0)20 7654 5000 or email us.
In-house workshops and bespoke training courses
In-house workshops and bespoke training courses are available to both members and non-members. Please contact us to discuss your requirements by email or call +44 (0)20 7654 5000.