How your organisation thinks about problems has a lot to do with the quality of solutions it applies. Organisations often rush through problem solving, overlook the relationships between contributing factors, and fail to test assumptions before implementing an ineffective “fix”.
This workshop provides a new way to think and understand the challenges you face. You will get an introduction to Systems Thinking concepts and systemic behaviours that guide organisations, and understand how Systems Thinking can improve problem solving and inspire organisational learning. During the workshop you will understand how to apply Systems Thinking to issues that you and your organisation are actually facing.
Understand how a holistic approach can overcome traditional barriers to change and create sustainable and resilient organisations.
- A different way of seeing and thinking about organisations, services and change
- Understanding causal loops and systems relationships
- Systems traps and opportunities
- How to create change within a System – understanding the leverage points
- How Systems Thinking affects behaviour
- Where to start and what help will you need?
- Understand how to see Organisations and Services as Systems
- Appreciate the key stages in a systems based transformation project
- Review what contributes to successful change and contrast Systems Thinking with traditional approaches
- Explore what Systems Thinking could contribute to their own change/organisational challenges
- Understand how to take the next steps in applying Systems Thinking.
Who should attend
This workshop is aimed at executives and senior managers wanting to learn more about “Systems Thinking” and how it can be applied successfully in their organisations whatever the size or sector.
Participants will take away an understanding of why Systems Thinking is important for organisations, how Systems Thinking can impact on behaviour and techniques which can be applied within your business