A day of sharing, learning, networking and contributing to your continuous improvement journey.
Our deserving UK Excellence Award winners were announced at our delightful Awards Ceremony in May at the prestigious Royal Lancaster Hotel in London to a packed audience. Our ceremony included hosts David Callaghan and Karen Leftley, and support from our sponsors the Adecco Group UK & Ireland, Catalyst Consulting, DWF and GSK.
Join us at the 2019 Excellence Showcase to meet, listen and learn from the UK Excellence Award winners. Sharing that success with others is an important part of being a winner!
the Adecco Group UK & Ireland are hosting the showcase event at their offices in London. They believe their purpose is to make the future work for everyone, including clients, candidates and colleagues, and salute other organisations driving excellence across their industries. the Adecco Group UK & Ireland were the proud main sponsor for the BQF UK Excellence Awards 2019 to support organisations of all sizes and sectors to improve and become beacons of business excellence.
You will hear from:
- UK Excellence Award winners, National Express and Phoenix Futures
- Lean Six Sigma Academy Award winners, Fragrance Oils and Essex County Council
- Excellence In Award winners, Living with Water, Involvement Packaging, NEWTEC, Chiltern Railways. and Merseyrail
- Opportunities to meet with winners and finalists throughout the day.
- Join role models, champions and leaders
- Gather inspiration to enter for an award for 2020 and find out about the new award categories
- An opportunity to network with like-minded people
Full programme for the day to be announced soon.
If you feel inspired by the Award winners stories, and you’re thinking about entering an award in 2020 or would like to find out more about the process, register your interest today.