- This event has passed.
The foundation for robust and effective collaboration relies on both the operating processes and the interactions of the parties involved. Building a collaborative enterprise will be critical to future business success. This workshop will help you to understand how collaboration can unlock the potential within and across business to create sustainable and resilient organisations.
- Understand the fundamental principles of collaboration
- Understand the drivers for collaboration
- Apply a framework for effective collaboration
- Explore what collaboration could contribute to your own organisational challenges
- Identify and understand your stakeholders
- Examine the implications for the value chain
- Understand how to take the next steps
Who should attend
This workshop is aimed at executives and senior managers wanting to learn more about collaborative business relationships and how it can be applied successfully in their organisations whatever the size or sector.
- Understanding whether collaboration is for you and the leadership implications
- A way of thinking about organisations, collaboration and behaviours
- A generic framework for collaboration and how to tailor this to your own needs
- A top level analysis of your key stakeholders and the implications
- How to create collaboration within and across organisations
- Identify and sustain new capabilities and performance
- Where to start – some techniques that will help and traps to avoid
- The implications for your business and planning next steps