- This event has passed.
Give yourself a competitive head start. Join us at BQF this summer to enhance your knowledge and experience.
This facilitation skills session is for anyone who needs to lead discussions with individuals or teams to deliver an agreed outcome. This includes team leaders, managers and those who want to add to their communication skills. You will be provided with a range of techniques and frameworks to help you develop your own effective facilitation style. You will understand how to motivate and adapt your style to suit different groups and individuals, how to facilitate a productive discussion, handle difficult situations and reach agreement on action.
BQF Summer School
The BQF Summer School is a two week learning programme which offers insights into key business disciplines of Finance, Marketing, Career Management and many more. Come to one session or all!
Based in our offices, located next to Liverpool Street station in the City of London, our Summer School is a great opportunity to:
- Develop your business and team building skills.
- Build confidence and competency in a friendly and supportive learning environment.
- Meet new contacts and grow your networks.
- Share ideas with colleagues from different sectors with our networking reception evenings.
- Improve your CV and enhance your employability.
You will also receive a digital certificate of attendance for each session you complete. A certificate demonstrates your commitment to personal development. Add your certificates to LinkedIn and showcase your new skills and experience with your contacts and future employers.
Who should take part?
The BQF Summer School is open to:
- Graduates looking to start building their career.
- New employees wanting to learn new skills, techniques & business confidence.
- Career-minded students looking to build their CV.
- Managers wanting to learn new skills or looking for a refresher course.
All of our trainers are highly experienced professionals and/or expert consultants who have extensive industry experience. They have supported organisations of all sizes from different sectors on their business excellence journey.