Please note this training will now be delivered virtually.
Are you aware that 80% of the time we are experiencing change of some kind, and 70% of change projects fail to reach their potential? Do you know how to cope with change?
Understanding how to plan, execute and deliver brilliant change is something you should invest your time in so you can constantly adapt within your organisation.
We’re now delighted to offer Achieving Brilliant Change: Change Maker Advanced Training in collaboration with Boomster Consulting. This 3-day virtual course will provide you with a unique, practical and simple approach to ‘unpack’ what it will take to deliver sustainable change, with pace and agility that feels good and deliver to its full potential.
• Cut to the Essential Change management theory and tools that make the biggest impact on your change delivery
• Teach you a simple and practical Change Planning Method that ensures you fully equip all the stakeholders in the change
• Include a fun gamified change simulation so you practice your skills in action whilst learning new skills
• Challenge you to reflect on how you can apply your learning to your own change in real time and give you on the spot coaching
• Help you apply the fundamental principles of “What it will take” to make your change land well, stick and stay, so it feels good for all those impacted and achieves the cultural shift you seek
• Share with you what it will take to get the most from your sponsors and leaders
• A fully gamified, fun and very practical hands on learning experience
• You will achieve an External Recognition with a BQF Certification (Change Management Advanced)
• Caters for all Learning Styles
• Flexible content which can be tailored to your needs
• Bring your project for real time coaching and application
• Delivered by expert Master Change practitioners with operational change delivery experience
|Ian Swain, CEO at BQF:
|Previous Achieving Brilliant Change Attendee: