Instantly create a continuous improvement resource in your team.
We’ll help you to link continuous improvement activity to your strategy.
We work with each of our customers individually to develop a tailored solution and help them get the most out of their continuous improvement journeys.
Developing plans for managing change within your organisation.
Supporting your meetings and team events to improve outcomes.
Training and workshops tailored to your needs and delivered in-house.
Developing your high level plans and creating a shared strategic vision for the future.
Facilitating your meetings to make better decisions.
We will help you use the world’s leading management framework to improve your organisation.
We’ll help you to reflect on your organisation and identify opportunities for improvement.
We will help you to understand the key elements of a balanced scorecard and how it can be used to provide an effective foundation for meaningful improvement.
Let us contact you
Or contact us
Call us on 020 7654 5000 for more information or to request a meeting.
3rd Floor, 53 New Broad Street, London, EC2M 1JJ
We work with organisations to improve their performance by understanding their individual goals and challenges and designing interventions which will create the greatest impact.
Diane is a highly experienced consultant, trainer and facilitator. She has 20 years’ international experience of supporting organisations from all sectors and size on their business excellence journey; both through hands-on support and through assessments.
Previous to this Diane was a Business Improvement Consultant who through major experience at the EFQM is a leading international expert on the EFQM Excellence Model and Levels of Excellence, the European Recognition Scheme. Prior to becoming a consultant Diane held a number of positions within the EFQM including that of the Public Sector Manager and in that role was responsible for establishing a number of pan-European Public Sector Communities of Practice. As the manager for Levels of Excellence she was responsible for managing the scheme across Europe as well as for developing and improving the scheme. In addition, as SME Awards Manager, she ran the SME Awards Process in 2000 and 2001.
In addition to her EFQM and BQF activity Diane has worked with a number of organisations both public and private, within the UK and abroad. Activities include:
- Successfully preparing organisations for Levels of Excellence recognition
- Undertaking self-assessment, mapping and defining processes
- Undertaking employee satisfaction focus groups, identifying and implementing improvements and delivering awareness training in the Excellence Model and concepts.
Diane has also provided project management support for a several organisations. She has been a member of the Management Centre Europe Faculty delivering Excellence Awareness and tailored TQM Tools and Techniques training. Recently Diane has started to Guest Lecture on the Managing by Business Excellence degree at the Warwick Manufacturing Group, University of Warwick.
Gail is a highly experienced consultant, trainer and facilitator. Her specialisms are culture change, change management, continuous improvement and the application of the EFQM Excellence Model. In 2015 she was the CMI Midlands Consultant of the Year.
Gail joined BQF in January 2016 having previously held the role of Senior Consultant at TQMI, an international business improvement consultancy, and at the Industrial Society, where she headed up the Total Quality campaign. She has also held managerial roles in IT and the motor industry.
Gail’s consultancy experience spans over 25 years during which time she has managed significant, multi-person projects for major clients from the public and private sectors including the Ministry of Defence, BMW, Kuehne + Nagel, Probation Service, Lloyds, Ricoh, Shop Direct, Farrow & Ball, Reebok, various train operating companies, housing associations and colleges.
- Gail co-developed the quality strategy for a major banking group and facilitated business-planning for a large train operating company.
- Acting as the ‘critical friend’ for the Chief Officer and Board of West Mercia Probation, she helped them to achieve the highest possible score for their bid for Trust status. She has also provided training for the bid teams of various transport companies.
- She worked with First TransPennine Express on business improvement which resulted in winning the UK Excellence Award.
- She helped Kuehne + Nagel achieve savings of over £250,000 on their contract with Waitrose.
- She worked with the Principal and senior team of a major college to improve the effectiveness of the top team and achieve an improved rating in their next Ofsted inspection.
- She steered the culture change of another train company and focused their improvement activities which resulted in top on-time operator for 13 successive periods.
Gail is a highly experienced consultant and facilitator. Her specialisms are continuous improvement, Lean Six Sigma and the application of the EFQM Excellence Model.
Gail has worked with clients from all sectors to implement continuous improvement into their organisation.
- She specialises in the application of the EFQM Excellence Model and is also a certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
- She is experienced in training, facilitation and project management and has advised organisations in a variety of areas including strategy, customer experience and communication.
- She has delivered national programmes to implement continuous improvement across a variety of businesses and business units.
- Gail worked in partnership with Matthew Syed Consulting to develop ‘Mindset’ a training course for senior managers to enable them to implements a growth mindset into their business.
- She successfully prepared a number of organisations to achieve international quality recognition, mainly EFQM’s Committed to Excellence