A flexible approach
Implementing the EFQM Excellence Model can be as simple or as complex as you would like.
EFQM Committed to Excellence (C2E) is an assessment and recognition scheme that helps you introduce an excellence initiative into your organisation and deliver improved results. It is an action-based learning project that entails identifying, prioritising and implementing improvement projects using the EFQM Excellence Model and RADAR logic.
What are the benefits of Committed to Excellence?
- Gain and maintain a competitive advantage
- Supports bids for contracts and funding
- Internationally recognised accreditation
- Strong performance and improved results
- Improved capability and output of your people
- Provides a structured focus for business excellence
- Demonstrates achievement to your people, customers and suppliers
- Rewards your project team’s achievements
- A simple and effective approach to recognition
C2E Project Validation:
Committed to Excellence (C2E) Project Validation is one of the most widely recognised business excellence accolades in Europe.
It celebrates any project which drives change, innovation, performance improvement or transformation. The accreditation evaluates all aspects of project management giving you the opportunity to celebrate your team’s success. A detailed feedback report helps you identify areas for improvement for future projects.
The Validation option:
This is an entry level route if your organisation has little or no experience and requires a simple way to get started on your excellence journey. This option consists of two stages:
- In the first, you conduct a simple Self-Assessment against the EFQM Excellence Model, from which you will define three improvements
- In the second stage, an independent EFQM Validator reviews the outcomes delivered from the improvement projects and provides structured feedback.
This report details the strengths and opportunities for improvement observed.
The Assessment option (C2E 2*)
This option recognises organisations that have a number of key building blocks of Excellence in place.
The assessment focuses on Strategy and Key Results, Customer Management, People Management, Sustainability (People, Planet, Profit) and Process Management. Organisations are rated from 1 – 600 and have to achieve a minimum of 200 to achieve recognition.
Feedback is given in terms of strengths and areas for improvement against the nine EFQM Excellence Model criteria.
Find out more
- For more information or to arrange a free consultation, call +44 (0)20 7654 5000 or let us contact you
- Find out more about the EFQM Excellence Model
- Find out more about our Excellence Model training