DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
1 August 2018
21 December 2018
16 May 2019
Welcome to the 2019 BQF UK Excellence Awards.
We began supporting organisations of all sizes and sectors to improve and become beacons of business excellence a little over 25 years ago.
2018 saw a record number of entries across all categories from a broader range of organisations; a host of brilliant new judges; and a fabulous Awards ceremony at Guildhall in London where we celebrated the success of some outstanding award entrants. Attended by our Patron, HRH The Princess Royal and hosted by the superb Jake Humphrey, it’s certainly a tough act to follow!
For 2019 we’ve further enhanced our processes, introduced new categories and new approaches to applying to offer more exciting opportunities for your organisation to showcase a commitment to change, continuous improvement and employee development across the whole organisation.
A popular category, the Business Improvement and Transformation Leadership Awards, one for emerging leaders and one for established leaders that recognise individuals who have made an exceptional contribution within their organisation.
One free entry for members
We are offering all members one free entry to either category within the Business Improvement and Transformation Leader Awards.
To find out more, email our Awards team.
The Adecco Group UK and Ireland as Lead Sponsor
The Adecco Group UK and Ireland is delighted to sponsor the 2019 BQF Excellence Awards.
We’re proud partners of the BQF and have been embedding a culture of continuous improvement throughout our business over a number of years. We believe our purpose is to make the future work for everyone, including clients, candidates and colleagues, and salute other organisations driving excellence across their industries.
We’re thrilled to share this event with so many forward-thinking companies. As the world of work evolves, our shared passion for progress is more important than ever. We’re the ground breakers. The pace setters. The pioneers. By pooling our knowledge and learning from common experience and example, we can not only adapt to the profound changes facing our businesses but accelerate beyond them.
So while excellence should still boost best practice and business performance, we think it’s time to think bigger. How can excellence equip us for the future? Shape opportunities for the next generation? Create new ways of working?
Let’s start the transformation together.
Our 2018 Awards Ceremony is a tough act to follow but we’re delighted to be hosting the 2019 event in the prestigious Royal Lancaster Hotel in London on 16 May 2019.
Royal Lancaster London is Hyde Park’s commanding mid-century architectural icon born and built in the swinging 60s and boasts stunning views of the famous London skyline.
To find out more about our 2019 Awards Ceremony please visit our ceremony webpage.
Following feedback from previous applicants we’ve further reviewed and refined the application process.
- Submit your full entry online.
- Entries open on 1 August 2018 and close 21 December 2018 giving you a little extra time to submit.
- We’ve provided detailed guidelines and an example submission to make it easier for you to apply.
- Detailed FAQs are available to help answer any questions you have.
- We also have a dedicated Awards team on hand to help you throughout the process.
We received a record number year of entries in 2018 which was fantastic. But there’s always room for a few more! In proper BQF fashion we like to review and refresh the categories each year in line with your feedback, so, for 2019, we have:
- Redeveloped the Innovation Awards – they are now the Excellence In… Awards.
- An Excellence In Collaboration category has been added.
- Kept the entry fees the same including the discounted rate for third sector, charities and not-for-profit organisations who wish to enter the Excellence In… Awards.
- And, for the first time we are offering all members one free entry to either category within the Business Improvement and Transformation Leader Awards.