DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
19 September 2019
7 February – 31 March 2020
21 February – 1 May 2020
23 March – 5 May 2020
4 June 2020
Please visit the category page for more information on individual award closing and shortlist dates.
Welcome to the 2020 BQF UK Excellence Awards.
Want the opportunity to shout about your organisations’ success? We invite you to enter the 2020 BQF UK Excellence Awards for a chance to promote and celebrate your success in front of the UK’s top organisations at our ceremony on 4 June at 8 Northumberland Avenue in London.
Our awards celebrate organisations and individuals that represent excellence, whether it be through customer experience, employee engagement or leadership. Our awards are open to all types of organisations – regardless of size, sector or industry.
For 2020 we have further enhanced the offering of our award categories with the launch of four new awards as part of our Excellence In series that will bring more opportunities to showcase commitment across the whole organisation.
We’d love to take you with us into 2020 so register your interest today for the latest updates on the awards.
Why enter the BQF UK Excellence Awards?
Entering the 2020 BQF UK Excellence Awards for your business will undoubtedly result in significant benefits, from maximising visibility of your brand to networking with like-minded people. Find out how entering the UK Excellence Awards can support your organisation, enabling you to stand out from the crowd.
• Shout about your success story – Everyone has a journey to tell, and we want to hear your about yours. Attending our ceremony is the place for you to proudly share your journey to success, and inspire others to achieve something great.
• Brand exposure – Becoming shortlisted and attending the ceremony will your improve brand awareness and promote your business to new customers. Your brand will also be exposed before and after the ceremony, across a range of different marketing channels and collateral.
• Employee motivation – Achieving an award will recognise the hard work and achievements of your employees, and will boost staff morale and motivation within your organisation. Not only is the ceremony a great work occasion, but celebrating an achievement together results in a huge sense of pride throughout the business.
• Increase your credibility – An award win or shortlist will increase your credibility and elevate you as an expert within your industry, differentiating you from your competitors.
• Access to networking – Whether you are shortlisted or not, attending the awards ceremony will allow you to network with UK’s top organisations, forge new relationships, and offers you the chance to discuss your business with leaders in the industry.
We are delighted to announce the launch of four new award categories this year, complimenting our existing categories.
- UK Excellence Award
- The BQF Academy Lean Six Sigma Award
- The BQF Academy Continuous Improvement Award *NEW*
- Excellence in Collaboration Award
- Excellence in Customer Experience Award
- Excellence in Employee Engagement Award
- Excellence in Community Engagement Award *NEW*
- Excellence in Environmental Responsibility Award *NEW*
- Excellence in Innovation Award *NEW*
- Business Improvement and Transformation Leader Award
- Emerging Business Improvement and Transformation Leader Award
To enter an award you must submit your full entry online. We’ve provided detailed guidelines and an example submission to make it easier for you to apply.
If you’re a Gold or Silver member you are entitled to either one free entry or a half price entry to an Excellence in Award or the Lean Six Sigma Academy Award. Please take a look at the individual award category pages for more information.
As a member you can also benefit from one free entry to a Leadership award – the Business Improvement and Transformation Leader Award or the Emerging Business Improvement and Transformation Leader Award.
We are delighted to host the 2020 Awards Ceremony at
8 Northumberland Avenue in London on 4 June 2020, celebrating success with UK’s top organisations.
More information about the ceremony, including table packages, will be revealed soon.
In the meantime please register your interest to receive the latest updates on the awards.
Our Awards Manager, Dave Richards, is here to help you through the application process for the BQF 2020 UK Excellence Awards. Whether you need guidance on the application criteria, or are struggling to put together your award application, we understand the process may raise a few questions and we want to ensure you are supported along the way.
Simply fill in the contact form and you will receive a response as soon as possible.
For any other questions regarding the 2020 UK Excellence Awards, please contact us.