To our members, non-members and stakeholders
2016 was an exciting and productive year for us as we embarked on our own continuous improvement journey. We began the year with a move to new premises, created a new corporate look, and developed a renewed vision to have closer and more valuable relationships with you all.
We grew our events programme by introducing outstanding key note speakers, developed collaborative industry networking opportunities and nurtured training partnerships with renowned experts including Matthew Syed.
In November we were honoured and delighted to welcome our Patron, HRH The Princess Royal to open our new offices.
We’re proud of our achievements in 2016 and we’d like to share some of the highlights with you.
2017 and beyond
We know we have much more to do to ensure we remain the premier organisation representing excellence and performance improvement in the UK:
- We have ambitious plans to provide even better services and value for all.
- We want to develop new products and resources, and continue to share, celebrate and promote business excellence across the UK.
- Events will be even more insightful with increased focus on regional networking and training.
- We look forward to welcoming new members to our growing network and sharing our vision with you.
2018 marks our 25 year Anniversary. To celebrate this milestone we are moving our annual UK Excellence Awards Ceremony to Spring 2018, it’s new home going forward. It will be bigger and better, more engaging and innovative. New processes, new categories and new approaches to applying will bring more exciting opportunities to showcase a commitment to change, continuous improvement and employee development across any organisation.
Thank you for your continued support. We hope you can join us along the way!
Find out more:
- To stay up to date with news, events and training – subscribe to BQF Matters, our monthly e-newsletter.
- Register your interest for more information about the UK Excellence Awards Ceremony.
- Join our dynamic membership network or find out more about the benefits of BQF membership.
We have planned more high-level networking workshops and keynote speaker events than ever before in more regional locations such as Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle and Leeds. Book onto events such as:
To view all of our events, training and workshops please visit our events calendar.
New to BQF?
If you’re beginning your journey to excellence or need support, training or advice on a specific issue such as change or programme and project management get in touch, we can help.
Here at BQF we have expert consultants with extensive industry experience supporting the UK’s leading organisations to improve their business performance. We can support your teams through all stages and needs of your excellence journey on an ongoing basis or for specific requirements. Our consultants will help your teams to be more agile and face the needs for change as well as to embed a culture of excellence throughout your enterprise.