At the meeting on 8 April 2011, some suggested reading and resources for the EFQM Excellence Model User Group were gathered as follows:
- 'Strategy Maps: Converting Intangible Assets into Tangible Outcomes' by Robert Kaplan and David Norton
- 'Getting the Right Things Done: A Leader's Guide to Planning and Execution' by Pascal Dennis
- 'Creative Destruction' by Robert Foster and Sarah Kaplan
- 'The Living Company: Growth Learning and Longevity in Business' by Arie De Geus
- 'Made to Stick: Why some Ideas hold and others come Unstuck' by Dan Heath and Chip Heath
- 'Winning!' by Sir Clive Woodward
- The London Benchmarking Group
- Powerpoint Presentations Resource
- 'Managing and Delivering Performance' by Bernard Marr.
- For an interpretation of the Model to read alongside your copy of the EFQM's formal Guide to the Excellence Model, BQF Members D & D Excellence recently launched their EFQM Excellence Model Companion.
Additional reading and resources
Find out more
For more information about this group please contact Annabelle Flower.