It is time to make your New Year’s resolutions. Here is what I suggest for your innovation in 2013.
1. Make a plan for innovation. Set goals and milestones for new products, services, methods etc.
2. Allocate resources for innovation – time, people ,money.
3. Measure progress against your plan. Take corrective actions.
4. Challenge every assumption in your business.
5. Run regular brainstorm sessions on key business issues. (Get a good facilitator to help).
6. Implement, implement, implement. Great ideas and great plans are no good without implementation so get on with it!
Best wishes for an innovative 2013.